Wednesday, July 06, 2011

All quiet on the artistic front...

Having a quiet holiday, spending time reading up on subjects for an essay and a report due after I'm back at college, but otherwise just relaxing. At least, relaxing now the birthday party is over.

Here is a remnant from the party I thought I'd share - there has been some creative activity...
Some little girls had a lot of fun as part of a scavenger hunt. We are going to replace the external walls on this garage sometime soon, so thought this would be a fun activity. (To be honest I'd been thinking about painting something on these run down walls for a while, but this was much more fun to see). They had a blast. My daughter knows how to write too well.

And here is one very sleepy cat...

... all worn out after the party. He looks how I felt.

1 comment:

Bruce Long said...

could you really paint over this amazing work??? So much life and energy - love it!