Friday, September 24, 2010

Colourful Fridays with Robyn @ Daisy Quilts

 Robyn at Daisy Quilts has invited everyone to take part in Colourful Fridays, and today's colour is Yellow!

Here are some yellows that I found today...
Ranunculus are my very favourite flower
Happy Daffy! (except for the lightly chewed petal, thanks to my friendly garden snail)
Wattle (taken from the car window on the way to dropping my daughter at school)
One of the tulips now flowering in my garden - they are a happy-making flower in every colour!
My lemon tree is covered in gi-normous lemons right now
Another happy daffodil - no chew marks!
One of the few Freesias in my garden this year - they give me the sneezles!
 Thanks Robyn for such a bright idea!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh I love your pics Elaine!!!
Such pretty pics... love the snap from the car :-)
The bright yellow tulip is my favourite!!
Thanks for playing along in our colour game xx

Melody said...

Beautiful photos. I look forward to joining in next week.