Monday, August 09, 2010

Winter Garden and Cats - a few photos

It was a beautiful day in Sydney today - a little cold but a lovely warm sun when you could get out of the breeze. And the flowers are popping up in the garden again - not quite spring yet, but it is lovely to see the Anemones and daffodils appearing.



I can't wait to see what this bloom looks like once open

Of course, the daffy's hide their faces against the lemon tree so I can't get to see them!!

Our little stray mummy cat all growed up

One of our baby kittens, now about 18mths old and one very big cat!

4 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

These shots are so pretty! It makes me want to jump in the photo!

Elaine said...

Thanks Toni. I love it when the spring bulbs start to bloom. Brightens up my garden and my day.

Toni Tralala said...

You're welcome! I've honestly never seen flowers like that before so I when I saw your entry, it made me smile. Those would make good wedding flowers. :)

It would brighten up anyone's day. They're spectacular.

Elaine said...

I'll be posting more pics of the bulbs in my garden as they bloom in the month or so to come. Drop by anytime to have a look.