Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mischief - WIP#3 - Border Collie Pastel Painting

So... I spent Australia Day morning painting, at BACG with all the needlecraft group sewing and chatting around me. It was fun. They are a great bunch of people and I enjoy spending time with them.

I didn't get as much painting done as I would have liked, what with gathering more information for the newsletter and looking at the quilts and crafts they were all working on. But I'm not complaining - I was just happy to get some painting done after such a long break. Back to class next Tuesday night.

I spent quite a bit of time correcting the eyes. Still a little more work with fine detail on them - they are much improved. Spent quite a bit of time on the dark fur, and removed something I had drawn in on the left hand side of the pup, which wasn't working. I'll finish this in class and once this is done, I am going to try my hand at watercolour, which should be interesting. I'll share the results as I go along

No comments: