Sunday, December 06, 2009

Creativity Interview at Black Sheep Pen

A friend of long-standing invited me to answer some questions on creativity for his new blog, Black Sheep Pen. He also asks his interviewees to provide a self portrait, which was quite a challenge to complete. And as this is his Christmas blog entry, he has also re-published a short story of mine, another of my creative endeavours.

Please visit his blog, and bookmark it as I'm sure there will be some really great interviews to come.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Great interview Lainie and I loved reading some of your thoughts on your Creative Journey... very neat!
..and I've loved that short story from the first time I read it!

Congrats on being published again...this time in blogland and all over the world!

Adriana Meiss said...

Hi Elaine, Nice interview and a great self portrait -- the pose seems to show self determination and an inquisitive mind.