Monday, October 05, 2009

Another creative form - a Newsletter

Something completely different on the creative front this week.

My local Arts & Crafts Group has been without a newsletter for quite a few years now. I am a member and make use of their art space, so I asked why we didn't have one. The answer: no one had volunteered. So I did.

Tonight I finished Edition 1. And tomorrow it will go out to the members. I'm quite excited. I haven't created something like this before. Sure, flyers and brochures, etc, for my pre-motherhood career, but not something quite as much fun as this.

Th Group is made up of three different areas - needlecraft, art and pottery - and they are quite separate groups, who don't know much about each other. Hopefully the newsletter will fill some of those gaps.

No comments: