Friday, October 16, 2009

Advent Calendar

K. and I started and finished a craft project I have been meaning to do for a year or so - an advent calendar. I have looked for one for her (other than the cheap chocolate ones you find in the supermarkets) for ages, so when I saw the instructions for this in 'Handmade' magazine I was very happy. I have always liked scrapbooking, so this was going to be a piece of cake!

Took a while to find all the bits and pieces we would need (especially the numbers - do you think I could find big numbers anywhere!), but it was worth the wait. (Many thanks to Scraploot for having a great sale on their Xmas papers just at the right time and to Karen for telling me about it).



K. is very excited about what we are going to put in each pocket. What she doesn't know is that she doesn't get to decide that!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

This looks wonderful!!
I love the colours, papers,love it all!