Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here's where I'm up to...



Thanks to the Meet Me at Mike's blog for this idea. Pip uses this every now and again to share what's happening, and I really like it. So here goes...

Watching :: The Amazing Race
Reading :: The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir (I just finished reading her book on Eleanor of Aquitaine and it was fab)
Making :: a scarf out of the remnants from the cotton dishcloths I knitted for all my family and last Christmas (and have just recieved some new cottons to make new/replacement dishcloths for everyone again this year!)
Eating :: Chocolate and Iced Vovos for supper with a cup of hot Milo
Feeling :: Tired and ready to go to sleep as it’s nearly 11pm, but also happy as I finished the greyhound painting tonight at art class
Thinking :: that Christmas is coming a tad too soon for my liking (bought some Xmas cards today)
Hoping :: I have a good day tomorrow even though it is chore day
Wondering :: if I can create a really great newsletter for my local art & crafts group (I volunteered)
Hearing :: the bath running
Liking :: the box of pooki that arrived today from Catch of the Day - I blame hubby for this one.
Wanting :: a clean desk (but that won’t happen unless I include it in chore day tomorrow!)
Playing :: with the cats. Whenever I sit down at the PC now, one of them appears out of nowhere to claim my lap.
Wishing :: it wasn’t school holidays next week, but also glad it is
Enjoying :: lamingtons from the new bakery that just opened a few minutes down the road
Coveting :: a pastel carrying case from the US which I would love for my birthday – hint hint

2 comments:

Bruce Long said...

we DO need replacement dishcloths, thank you!

Elaine said...

Glad to see you are placing your order early :) as I'll need to factor in post time. What colours this time? or aren't you fussy?