Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Kitten update 17

Today was our last day with all the kittens. With Honey away for her operation the kittens were very different, like they noticed us more without their mother there. I took K. to pre-school, did a bit of shopping and came home. I opened the back door and within minutes they were all there waiting to come in. They stayed in the lounge room all afternoon, and I even left them there sleeping when I went to pick K. up from pre-school. They've all been very friendly, so that bodes well for those that are off to find new homes - without mum they'll look for their affection elsewhere.

It is going to be so hard to take them away tomorrow. I think K. is going to cope better than me.


Lollipop




Oscar




The two of them on the couch sleeping

No comments: