Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dishcloths galore!!



I have been busy knitting and here is the evidence. I'm currently working on an organic cotton cloth for a friend's new baby (two other organic cotton ones are in the front of the pic - pink and cream - perfect for a baby girl).

Some colours of the Peaches and Creme cotton work really well in this style of dishcloth and some are not so good. I ordered two colours that I am really unhappy with so won't be making washers out of them unless I can find some other colour that they combine well with. I need to place an order for some new colours, including some for a beanie I owe a friend (which he'll need for a northern hemisphere winter).

I'm also about to start on some red, apple dishcloths for K.'s pre-school teachers for Christmas. I need four, but that won't take long.

No comments: