Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'll have cream with that, please

We have a new bakery not far away and just next door is a Gloria Jean's coffee. This is dangerous. I went and bought a loaf of bread to try yesterday and whilst there bought a flat white for Peter and a hot chocolate for me. The bread was so good that the whole loaf went yesterday and for breakfast this morning. And the coffees weren't bad either. So today, we needed a new loaf of bread for lunch, so we got coffee and hot chocolate again. I refused their frequent sippers card yesterday, but got one today, and they remembered me, so marked down the two from yesterday as well. Will be avoiding the bakery tomorrow and hopefully, won't feel the urge for a hot chocolate. But, boy, it was good! Especially the extra cream.


---------------
I wonder...

'Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise'

So does the opposite stand true?

Late to bed, late to rise, makes a woman sick, poor and stupid

...I have no hope then.
---------------

No comments: